Category List

Monday, November 25, 2013

The artist starts these paintings from the palette of the previous painting! So cool!! Amazing, think I just found my inspiration!

The artist starts these paintings from the palette of the previous painting! So cool!! Amazing, think I just found my inspiration!
The artist starts these paintings from the palette of the previous painting! So cool!! Amazing, think I just found my inspiration!
Click here to download
Saatchi Online Artist: Lykke Steenbach Josephsen; Mixed Media, 2012, Painting "African woman"
Saatchi Online Artist: Lykke Steenbach Josephsen; Mixed Media, 2012, Painting "African woman"
Click here to download
Painting technique, I definitely want to try this
Painting technique, I definitely want to try this
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment