Category List

Monday, November 18, 2013

more Gavin Worth inspiration "The Goldfish" - Acrylic on cardboard, 18"x28" I love experimenting with common materials. I was cutting cardboard for a project one day when I noticed the inherent layers and almost sculptural depth inside cardboard. These are generally all made with a single piece of cardboard.

more Gavin Worth inspiration "The Goldfish" - Acrylic on cardboard, 18"x28" I love experimenting with common materials. I was cutting cardboard for a project one day when I noticed the inherent layers and almost sculptural depth inside cardboard. These are generally all made with a single piece of cardboard.
more Gavin Worth inspiration "The Goldfish" - Acrylic on cardboard, 18"x28"      I love experimenting with common materials. I was cutting cardboard  for a project one day when I noticed the inherent layers and almost  sculptural depth inside cardboard. These are generally all made with a single piece of cardboard.
Click here to download
Saatchi Online Artist: Maria Morales; Oil, 2010, Painting "Celebration"
Saatchi Online Artist: Maria Morales; Oil, 2010, Painting "Celebration"
Click here to download
Saatchi Online Artist thomas saliot; Painting, "Close up water" #art
Saatchi Online Artist thomas saliot; Painting, "Close up water" #art
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment