Category List

Thursday, November 21, 2013

"I paint self-portraits because I am so often alone, because I am the person I know best. " Frida Kahlo

"I paint self-portraits because I am so often alone, because I am the person I know best. " Frida Kahlo
"I paint self-portraits because I am so often alone, because I am the person I know best. "  Frida Kahlo
Click here to download
trees painted on a book page
trees painted on a book page
Click here to download
Pick a page in a book, find a sentence you like, mark out the rest, and frame it!
Pick a page in a book, find a sentence you like, mark out the rest, and frame it!
Click here to download
DEBRA J. SEPOS ART: Wooly Wensleydale Trio, Sheep
DEBRA J. SEPOS ART: Wooly Wensleydale Trio, Sheep
Click here to download
Saatchi Online Artist: Lorraine Carey; Acrylic, Painting "Large Pink Dusky"
Saatchi Online Artist: Lorraine Carey; Acrylic, Painting "Large Pink Dusky"
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment