Category List

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Glue old book spines to a wooden crate for hidden storage. This one is from etsy, but I think this would be a very doable DIY project. I would have to go buy some thrift store books though, its pretty hard for me to destroy a book...

Karin Johannesson; "Dreamy Poppies
Karin Johannesson;  "Dreamy Poppies
Click here to download
painted circles - shape and repetition (1st grade)
painted circles - shape and repetition (1st grade)
Click here to download
Nude - Michael Lentz - Saatchi Online
Nude - Michael Lentz - Saatchi Online
Click here to download
Glue old book spines to a wooden crate for hidden storage. This one is from etsy, but I think this would be a very doable DIY project. I would have to go buy some thrift store books though, its pretty hard for me to destroy a book...
Glue old book spines to a wooden crate for hidden storage. This one is from etsy, but I think this would be a very doable DIY project. I would have to go buy some thrift store books though, its pretty hard for me to destroy a book...
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment